Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hope and Failure



salam..

Out of all people in this world..
my ibu and ayah is always be my soul,my breath..
i couldn't live without them..
yes,they do scold me,they do spank me and all..
they do not 100% pamper me..
but ,deep in their heart..they do love me until the last breath..
Once,i rebel..a lot..
it's when i am a teenager..full of rebellion,anger,wanting of freedom..
step by step,i'm all grown up now..
i can think,rationally..

now,my priority is my ibu and ayah..
i cried day and night during exam..
sometimes,i even cried during writing my answer in exam..
i'm in a fear..
Fear that i would write the wrong answer..
fear that i might be not doing my best..
fear,whether i will get a flying colors ..

They put hope in me to be a successful doctor since i was a little girl,
Present?
Geometric set,
microscope,
English audio Learning,
a bundle of science books,
They gave me every single thing to make me interested in learning,knowledge,science and all..
How could i disappoint them?






There's an idiom,'Failed once,doesn't mean you'll be continuously failing'
But then,this is Malaysia
full of culture and some people still can't accept that principle
FAIL is somehow like a crime..
its PROHIBITED in Malaysia,
or else people will start staring at u and even start Talking about u!
for sometimes,your result will become the most hot stuff ever,
"oh,her daughter/son get is a low achievers,hmmm"
"oh,her daughter/son is brilliant" (with a bright smile)
Can we stop it now?
those things really makes me wanna cry every single seconds..
Enough,please
Can't u just cheer them up? courage them to get even better result?
we are human afterall,
Even our God and Prophet can forgive us,why not the social society forgive the low achievers??
If,If,they gave up and commit suicide,u should be responsible!
you are a MURDERER!
remember that.


Ibu,Ayah..
i know u will cheer day and night if i become successful,
but will you pick me up if i fail?
just,don't cry..please
it's enough for me to stay strong and continue my journey..

2 comments:

menn said...

starring apa?
bukan staring...teett..

do ur best..
i'm a big failure :)) *grinning
never score,never be the best..
but nothing to be regret, because u should seek for tomorrow..not yesterday :)

eimim said...

vocab teruk sejak mai Egypt,haha,
sila ignore,
U r not a big failure la maksu ,
those who decide to suicide and left the world are the failure ,
U are successful enough to stay strong and even brave enough to chase what you want..
afterall , U are one of my idol >.<